DRUMMING KINSHIP MASTERCLASS
From George L. Stone to Joe Morello, Sanford Moeller to Jim Chapin, Joe Morello to Dom Famularo, Alan Dawson to Tony Williams, Gary Chaffee to Vinnie Colaiuta… throughout the history of drumming there is an interesting parallel: Behind most influential drummers there is an influential teacher. With Anika and Claus there are the same bonds: With Claus being a master student of Jim Chapin and Dom Famularo and Anika being one of the most influential contemporary drumset artists of the 21st century. Want to know more what made Anika the drummer she is? And have a view behind her concepts? And find out about the connection to her teachers? To learn about your own path in music and drumming? Then this package is for you! Funny enough to mention that Anika and Claus are actually really related … which they didn’t know until recently. Saying that, this adds yet another quality to DRUMMING KINSHIP! Here are more infos on the organisational framework and details for you to download: Drumming Kinship General Info Organizers
DRUMMING KINSHIP ONE-ON-ONE LESSONS WITH ANIKA & CLAUS
The DRUMMING KINSHIP program of Anika and Claus is also available as a “one on one” educational experience. Yourself and Anika (or Claus) in one room. First hand information. What counts is your improvement. Nothing else. The lessons usually take place at Claus’s studio near Aschaffenburg. Contact us for more details and fee information. Depending on your needs, time (and funds) there are different ways to make this happen:
DRUMMING KINSHIP one on one | MODEL S
- 120 min. each with Anika and Claus (2 x 2 hours).
- Usually scheduled on the same day.
DRUMMING KINSHIP one on one | MODEL M
- 240 min. each with Anika and Claus (2 x 4 hours).
- Usually scheduled on two separate days; but also possible as “same day treat”.
DRUMMING KINSHIP one on one | MODEL L
- 360 min. each with Anika and Claus (2 x 6 hours).
- Usually scheduled on two or three separate days.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Contact us and apply for a slot. There may be a couple of weeks of lead time before we can schedule a date.
- You will receive a written agreement; sign, and send it back to us.
- The serious intention to study hard and improve – in the best possible case you already have spent some years behind the drums.
WHAT YOU GET
- First class information from two leading educators in the drumming business.
- Educational materials from Anika and Claus at a discount.
- A personal script with exercises.
- A certificate of completion.